MSB provides a wide array of services to chemical manufacturing plants and has extensive experience engineering and maintaining specialty communication systems that operate in a petrochemical environment. We handle projects that include capital expansion, maintenance of systems and general infrastructure improvements, with services ranging from design and engineering to project management. MSB assigns engineers and designers with real world experience to every project, supporting the trade disciplines that perform the field installation and commissioning. For more than three decades, MSB has earned the trust of chemical manufacturing plants along the Gulf Coast, building a staff with the specialized safety training and credentials to work in petrochemical facilities.
- Develop specifications and engineering design for electrical, instrumentation and communications systems.
- Install, upgrade and replace instrumentation & control systems.
- Program in multiple analysis programs such as SKM Power*Tools, EasyPower, and ETAP
- Expand, upgrade and maintain wireless and SCADA telecommunications systems including plant-wide evacuation and push-to-talk communications systems.
- Support system construction and commissioning.
- Provide mechanical, civil and structural engineering services to write specifications for contractors.
- Supervise and manage projects from start to finish throughout all stages.