Distributed Antenna Systems
MSB can help you meet the technical challenges of building a robust wireless network to satisfy your customers, while capturing additional revenue and keeping pace with the latest trends in wireless technology. We provide turnkey project management and oversight that includes: vendor selection, carrier contract negotiations, site assessment, design, development, construction, system commissioning, startup, and testing.
M S Benbow is a leading provider of wireless consulting, system solutions, and technical services with more than 30 years of experience in the telecom service industry. MSB provides a range of professional services to help plan, deploy and manage your network. We can help determine the most cost-effective solution to integrate and expand your wireless system to best serve the needs of your facility.
MSB is a leader in telecom design engineering, specification development and project management. We have worked in large-scale venues to design, install, commission and manage DAS networks that enhance cellular coverage and increase customer satisfaction. We provide turnkey project management and oversight that includes: vendor selection, carrier contract negotiations, site assessment, design, development, construction, system commissioning, startup, and testing.
- Facilitate Business Agreements Between your Facility and Wireless Carriers
- Lead, Coordinate and Execute Large-Scale, Customized Telecommunication Projects
- Design, Install and Support Wireless Telecom Solutions
- Provide Technology Support and Coordination with Wireless Service providers, Cellular Carriers and Equipment Vendors
- System Requirement development
- Technology Roadmap planning
- Regulatory compliance and permitting requirements
- Detailed site surveys to identify building parameters and operational needs
- Primary and Emergency Power System Design
- FCC, FAA and environmental regulatory permitting and compliance
- Ongoing Network Management, Maintenance, and Support
Expertise in the following technology standards:
- Broadband LTE Systems
- 850/1900/2100 MHz Wireless Telephone Cellular Systems
- Public Safety Two-Way Radio Systems
- RF Prediction Modeling & Coverage Optimization
- System Infrastructure Design
- RF Exposure/Hazard Studies
- Public Safety BDA Systems
- P25 Radio