For more than 30 years, MSB has delivered exceptional engineering and project management services to pipeline operators. Leveraging our decades of project experience, we deliver purpose-built solutions that require a multi-discipline effort with strong project management skills. From choosing the appropriate flow meter for a client application to designing a complete metering skid, MSB has the degreed and experienced engineers and designers to make the project a success. Our project managers and engineers have a long history of working with pipeline clients and becoming aware of their critical needs and issues. We understand the pressing problems they face and provide creative solutions to deliver the most efficient and productive system.
- Design, analyze and implement process flow measurement and control systems incorporating process analytical measurements and custody transfer flow measurements.
- Program Honeywell and Fisher ProVox DCS, Moore APACS Controllers, Allen Bradly PLC-5 and SLC-500, Wonderware and Siemens WinCC Flex (HMI), and Fisher ProVox DCS.
- Provide flow metering instrumentation and machinery vibration monitoring.
- Develop and maintain Safety Instrumented Systems.
- Analyze, engineer and design cathodic protection systems.
- Install, upgrade and replace instrumentation & control systems.
- Expand, upgrade and maintain wireless and SCADA telecommunications systems.
- Supervise and manage projects from start to finish throughout all stages.