With 20 years of experience in infrastructure expansion and new installations for cellular carriers, MSB can service projects from initial scoping through design and project management to construction support and completion. With strong, long-standing relationships with the major cellular carriers and hardware manufacturers, MSB has worked on projects to implement or enhance cellular coverage in large-scale indoor venues and multiple building campuses, such as a large university, a medical complex and a professional sports arena complex.
- Design, install and maintain telecommunication networks for multi-building campuses, including DAS infrastructure and RF communication systems.
- Provide construction specification and project manage build-out of network and support systems.
- Perform System Sweep, Carrier Wave & Performance Testing, Carrier BTS and Headend Design and Integration.
- Facilitate business agreements between facility and wireless carriers, such as Distributed Antenna System (DAS) commercial agreements.
- Act as client’s technical representative for infrastructure upgrades and buildouts, including coordination with cellular carriers and equipment vendors.
- Perform RF coverage, hazard and performance analysis using state-of-the-art software tools.
- Design power systems and support infrastructure for telecom networks.