COVID-19 Response: Our Commitment to Our Clients
COVID-19 Response: Phase 2 Reopening Plan
M S Benbow & Associates (MSB) is transitioning to the Phase 2 coronavirus reopening plan outlined by Texas and Louisiana government policies. For the past several weeks, MSB has undergone an intense program to clean and sanitize our offices and establish new safety protocols. Providing our staff, clients and vendors a safe work environment, as well as safely conducting ourselves at our clients’ worksites is core to our company’s mission and values.
Focus on Health & Safety
MSB is following all public guidelines for reestablishing operations at our offices and on site services at our clients’ facilities. The health and well-being of our employees and our greater community is top of mind for us all. We will continue to provide extensive safety training for all employees as well as offer education and resources as part of our weekly all-hands conference calls.
To reduce the risk of spread of coronavirus, we are taking the following precautions for all employees:
- Temperature screening for elevated body temperature that may indicate infection for all employees, vendors and visitors to our offices
- An exposure response plan including isolation, containment/stay-at-home requirements and contact tracking procedures
- Establishing a plan for employees in high-risk categories for infection to return to work, including tele-commuting
- Face masks in all public areas outside of personal offices
- Mandatory hand washing and hand sanitizing
- Social distancing in shared areas, including one-way traffic patterns throughout the workplace
- Customer and visitor contact protocols
- Increased office sanitation of all surfaces, HVAC system and touchpoints
- Strict adherence to client worksite safety and screening protocols
- Employee wellness and on-site telemedicine services
- Restricting non-essential travel and following government guidance on travel restrictions
We are Here for You
As we all return to our offices and worksites, MSB is standing by to assist clients with managing critical infrastructure and ensuring the safety and efficiency of their operations. Our Project and Team leads continue to be the main point of contact for project execution, and our Management Team makes certain MSB’s over 110 engineers, designers and technicians are ready to serve any new or recurring needs.
Keeping You Connected
As always, our senior Management Team is available as a resource to keep MSB connected to your business, whether for an existing project or should you need additional engineering, maintenance, or technical support.
MSB’s senior management team of Engineering, Operations, Business Development, and Project Controls are available as a resource to you. Please reach out to them should you need our assistance.
Kelly Huben, Director of Operations – 504-836-8908 or 504-400-3253
Dean Ruiz, P.E. – Director of Engineering – 504-836-8921 or 504-251-4785
Ken Wright, P.E. – Director of BD & Project Controls – 504-836-8918 or 504-723-7400
As ever, MSB is committed to upholding a strong and supportive workplace culture focused on helping our clients maintain a safe and productive business now and in the future.
Leo L. Holzenthal, Jr., P.E.