Large Public Venues
MSB has 20 years experience solving telecom and technology challenges for some of the largest, high-traffic airports, arenas and convention centers in the United States. Our team of highly skilled and experienced engineers can help make your facility more competitive by building, upgrading or maintaining a robust wireless network to support public safety, enterprise and end user services. Our knowledge of the latest advancements in communications, our dedication to creating robust systems, and our commitment to quality ensure success in every project.
With the ability to deliver coverage to the farthest corners of your facility, our solutions employ Distributed Antenna Systems (DAS), as well as other wireless infrastructure, to manage complex engineering projects and coordinate carriers, equipment vendors and regulators across the spectrum of the project. MSB has worked on numerous large-scale DAS and other communications infrastructure projects for such facilities as Dallas/Forth Worth International Airport, Boston Convention and Exhibition Center, as well as Mercedes-Benz Superdome and Smoothie King Arena in New Orleans.
- Design, construct and maintain Distributed Antenna Systems (DAS), multi-band RF system and specialty wireless systems and IP networks to deliver coverage throughout all areas of the facility.
- Facilitate business agreements between facility and wireless carriers, such as Distributed Antenna System (DAS) commercial agreements.
- Act as client’s technical representative for infrastructure upgrades and buildouts, including coordination with cellular carriers and equipment vendors.
- Manage green-field system deployments and upgrades for 3.5G and 4G systems.
- Perform RF coverage, hazard and performance analysis using state-of-the-art software tools.
- Design support infrastructure for telecom networks such as towers, communication buildings, data centers, power infrastructure, foundations, and structural modifications.