MSB can service a wide range of needs in the government and public safety sector, including telecommunications engineering, power engineering and project management. From technology design, communications planning and infrastructure expansion to FCC licensing and RF analysis, we provide technical expertise and support to local governments, police departments and other first responders. Throughout Louisiana, MSB has designed radio towers, assessed power needs and expanded radio communications for a number of local and state government agencies.
- Develop Bid and Request for Proposal (RFP) specifications and applicable grants.
- Support FCC licensing, FAA and environmental regulatory compliance, and tower site design, development and construction.
- Act as client’s technical representative for infrastructure upgrades and buildouts.
- Design and provide project management services for specialty wireless systems and IP networks including P25 Systems and 800 MHz rebanding and narrowbanding.
- Perform RF coverage and performance modeling, RF hazard analysis, and drive testing.
- Provide operational support and system performance review.
- Design and project manage data and communications center buildouts, primary and emergency power systems, and grounding and lightning protection.
- Develop Tactical Interoperable Communications Plans.
- Design and implement microwave and terrestrial transport networks.