M S Benbow & Associates (MSB) is a leader in the field of electrical engineering and performs electrical analysis, reliability improvements, equipment retrofits and grassroots designs for various industries across the Gulf Coast including refineries, chemical plants and pipeline facilities. With a long history of handling complex and time-sensitive projects, we serve our clients’ needs in an efficient manner while always maintaining industry standards for reliability and safety. With more than 20 years experience, our engineers have provided detailed engineering and design of electrical power distribution systems, system analysis, troubleshooting and technical support.
- Create initial design and all levels of technical documents, including estimation, scope, specification, design and installation packages.
- Provide all levels of system analysis to ensure that electrical systems are adequately rated and determine additional capacity, system reliability and safety.
- Develop the required documentation to assist clients in understanding how to safely start-up, commission and operate their electrical systems.
- Troubleshoot and assist clients in determining causes for failures and course of action to get systems back online.
- Members of the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE), International Society of Automation (ISA), Louisiana Engineering Society (LES), National Society of Professional Engineers (NSPE), and the National Council of Examiners for Engineering and Surveying (NCEES). For a complete list of all affiliations and certifications click here.